Maximum guest count: 50 – Comfortable guest count: 40
Our wedding chapel embodies the Smoky Mountain tradition of destination weddings! It’s located at our main venue, upstairs in our historic red barn that was built in 1950 and repurposed in 2006. Where tobacco was once hung to cure, you’ll now find a lovely chapel with pine walls and floors that resembles the interior of most cabins in our area. The wedding chapel was the very first type of venue that opened in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. They offer a more traditional approach because they feel like a little country church. Regardless of religion, the chapel creates a warm feel with the smell of wood and delightful sight of string lights hanging from the cathedral ceiling.
Our chapel is heated and cooled, making it a nice alternative during the heat of July and August or a colder day in late October and early November. It’s also a popular choice when it’s raining.
This ceremony site has wooden folding chairs for a maximum seating capacity of 50 guests, but supports 40 or fewer more comfortably. Our more spacious dressing area is on one side of the chapel, with the smaller dressing area accessible from the other side.
The window light from the balcony doors are often used for romantic wedding portraits. The doors lead to a covered balcony where even more photographs can be created if it’s raining. Our balcony overlooks the entire lower grounds.