Countryside Family Wedding
An All-Inclusive Wedding for up to 30 guests (upgrade to a max of 50) $9,999
Pricing already includes 9.75% TN sales tax.
Weekday discount – $100 (Wednesday through Friday). Military/first responder discount – $300
This is the most effortless way to get married with a reception in the Smoky Mountains, and I enjoy taking care of everything you need. Begin the day with plenty of time to relax and get ready in our dressing areas while we keep things organized and running smoothly. A first look with your photographer is always recommended, but we won’t force the issue (it’s just the best way to be sure you fit in all the amazing areas we have for photos!) 2 Coaches Catering is the most fun catering company with the BEST down-home reception meal options. Our DJ keeps it lively. Don’t forget your bouquets… Ms. Kris has delighted the hearts of our brides for 16 years running! My favorite thing about this package is that it’s festive and I watch more memories made than I can remember myself!
What’s Included In This Package:
• Scheduled tour and 1 hour rehearsal on a day before the wedding.
• 4 hours of venue activity time (starts with ceremony and ends 4 hours later).
• Dressing room access for those who need it begins 5 hours before the ceremony.
• Guests welcome to enter venue 1 hour prior to ceremony.
• Regina is your hospitality hostess working with you from start to finish. She’ll schedule your coordinator and vendors, create your timeline, be a shoulder to lean on, greet and share history with your guests on wedding day and promote a fun-loving atmosphere.
• Your coordinator will oversee rehearsal, direct your wedding party, set out additional décor that can be hand-placed, let everyone know what to do and when, set up chairs, and break down at the end.
• Officiant to perform ceremony and file the license (deduct $150 to use your own). Regina can officiate, or schedule a faith-based or civil officiant of your choice.
• $350 credit at From the Heart Florist for bouquets (deduct if you prefer to bring your own).
• DJ for ceremony through exit time for music and announcements.
• Buffet-style reception by 2 Coaches Catering Catering for up to 30 guests (ask for menu).
• Wedding cake by Bakery And Desserts By Gracie with buttercream design for up to 30 people.
• Add $40 per person for guest counts over 30 to a maximum of 50 (minimum of 30 guests required).
• Your choice of ceremony location with a back-up plan for rain (all ceremony sites have seating).
• All ceremony sites have a traditional theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Our reception centerpieces have a theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Choice of white, chocolate brown, or black table linens with burlap table runners.
• Photography not included, but I’m happy to help you find the perfect creative to capture your memories.
• You are welcome to use the photographer of your choice.
• Bartender, Nick with Vital Event Services (deduct $300 if you have a dry wedding).
• Alcohol not included with bartender / bring your own or purchase from Nick (he has some awesome signature drinks!)
• Our venue may schedule 1 tour earlier in the day as long as it doesn’t interfere with your ceremony.
Our Venue Includes:
• Packages available Wednesday through Friday, April through Thanksgiving.
• Packages booked December through March 31st requires event insurance in case of inclement weather,
impassible roads, power outages, etc. and are for a maximum of 40 guests.
• Our venue is set up and ready to go with a country chic theme.
• Ceremony arbors have permanent greenery and white flowers.
• Access to small décor closet.
• Your hospitality hostess is Regina, owner and founder of Honeysuckle Hills.
• Coordinator for rehearsal, directing ceremony, and setting out personal décor that can be hand-placed
(additional fees for items that require ladders, nails, tacks, etc).
• Outdoor seating for up to 75 guests, best for April through Thanksgiving.
• Indoor chapel seating, upstairs, for up to 40 guests (50 absolute maximum).
• Covered pavilion with seating for up to 75 guests, best for April through Thanksgiving.
• Welcome foyer with tables for guest books and favors.
• Two small tables for events such as sand ceremonies.
• Dressing area with makeup chair, large mirror, and kitchenette upstairs.
• Second, smaller dressing area upstairs.
• Two restrooms upstairs.
• Handicap accessible restroom in downstairs reception area.
• Spacious outdoor area with gardens and hardscape features.
• Horseshoe and cornhole games.
• Wooden Arbor and Willow Tree outdoor ceremony sites.
• Mountain View ceremony site for up to 50 guests (may change to main venue area if it rains).
• Mountain View ceremony site is only 2 minutes from the main venue.
• Parking adjacent to venue on flat ground for venue lower grounds.
• Parking available at Mountain View with short walk to ceremony
site and drop-off spot closer to ceremony site.
• Additional fee of $500 to be photographed with our horses, professional photographers only
who provide a copy of insurance listing Honeysuckle Hills, LLC, as additionally insured.
• Pet-friendly wedding venue.