A Taste of Honeysuckle
An All-Inclusive Wedding for up to 30 guests – $6,999
Pricing already includes the 9.75% TN sales tax.
Weekday discount – $100 (Wednesday through Friday). Military/First Responder discount – $200
This wedding package with a “mini-reception” keeps the intimacy you desire for up to 30 wedding guests. It is perfect for couples who want the traditional events of cutting the cake and first dances, but want to get to the honeymoon faster. There’s plenty of time for getting ready onsite in our dressing areas, a beautiful ceremony, and photography. There’s just enough reception time for all the meaningful events, allowing you to steal away with your soulmate for some cuddling and honeymoon time before you’re exhausted. This package will delight your guests in picnic-style fashion with its light food options, a signature of traditional country weddings for generations. My favorite thing about this package is the sincerity and closeness of the families that typically book it.
I’ve made the best friends from an event such as this one.
What’s Included In This Package:
• Scheduled tour and 1 hour rehearsal on a day before the wedding.
• 3 hours of venue activity time (starts with ceremony and ends 3 hours later).
• Dressing room access for those who need it begins 4 hours prior to ceremony.
• Regina is your hospitality hostess, working with you from start to finish. She’ll schedule your
coordinator and vendors, create your timeline, be a shoulder to lean on, greet and share
history with your guests on wedding day and promote a fun-loving atmosphere.
• Your coordinator will oversee rehearsal, direct your wedding party, set out additional décor that
can be hand-placed, let everyone know what to do and when, set up chairs, and break down at the end.
• Officiant to perform ceremony and file the license (deduct $150 to use your own).
Regina can officiate, or schedule a faith-based or civil officiant of your choice.
• $175 credit at From The Heart Florist for bouquets (deduct if you prefer to bring your own).
• 3-tier wedding cake with buttercream frosting design.
• Bottled drinks (water and variety of sodas)
• 1 vegetable and 1 fruit tray, and 1 sandwich tray with chips to serve up to 20 guests.
• Staff to set up and clean up.
• Your choice of ceremony location with a backup plan for rain (all ceremony sites have seating).
• All ceremony sites have a traditional theme of greenery and white flowers. We will add silk flowers that match your colors as closely as possible.
• Choice of white, chocolate brown, or black table linens with burlap table runners.
• Photography not included, but I’m happy to help you find the perfect creative to capture your memories.
• You are welcome to use the photographer of your choice.
• Alcohol is not permitted with this mini-reception.
• Our venue may schedule 1 tour earlier in the day, as long as it doesn’t interfere with your ceremony.
Our Venue Includes:
• Packages available Wednesday through Friday, April through Thanksgiving.
• Packages booked December through March 31st requires event insurance in case of inclement weather,
impassible roads, power outages, etc. and are for a maximum of 40 guests.
• Our venue is set up and ready to go with a country chic theme.
• Ceremony arbors have permanent greenery and white flowers.
• Access to small décor closet.
• Your hospitality hostess is Regina, owner and founder of Honeysuckle Hills.
• Coordinator for rehearsal, directing ceremony, and setting out personal décor that can be hand-placed
(additional fees for items that require ladders, nails, tacks, etc).
• Outdoor seating for up to 75 guests, best for April through Thanksgiving.
• Indoor chapel seating, upstairs, for up to 40 guests (50 absolute maximum).
• Covered pavilion with seating for up to 75 guests, best for April through Thanksgiving.
• Welcome foyer with tables for guest books and favors.
• Two small tables for events such as sand ceremonies.
• Dressing area with makeup chair, large mirror, and kitchenette upstairs.
• Second, smaller dressing area upstairs.
• Two restrooms upstairs.
• Handicap accessible restroom in downstairs reception area.
• Spacious outdoor area with gardens and hardscape features.
• Horseshoe and cornhole games.
• Wooden Arbor and Willow Tree outdoor ceremony sites.
• Mountain View ceremony site for up to 50 guests (may change to main venue area if it rains).
• Mountain View ceremony site is only 2 minutes from the main venue.
• Parking adjacent to venue on flat ground for venue lower grounds.
• Parking available at Mountain View with short walk to ceremony
site and drop-off spot closer to ceremony site.
• Additional fee of $500 to be photographed with our horses, professional photographers only
who provide a copy of insurance listing Honeysuckle Hills, LLC, as additionally insured.
• Pet-friendly wedding venue.