Honeysuckle Hills Reception Spaces
Every successful wedding is remembered by the atmosphere, smiles and laughter. That’s why I love to greet as many of your guests as possible as they walk through our doors. Our venue is set up, decorated and ready to go at all times. You could literally walk in with only your dress and rings, but I know you may also want to bring items to personalize your event. Bring photos, creative guest books or wedding favors. The coordinator included in your package is from the reputable Custom Love Events team, and they’ll set out anything you bring that can be lifted by hand (if you bring anything at all). If you have a question about what items in the photo galleries are included in the venue and what a previous happy couple brought, let me know.
Reception Space includes:
• Up to 13 round tables with white or black table cloths and chairs to seat up to 75 guests.
• Table runners (burlap with lace, solid ivory or solid sage green).
• Log slices for every table.
• Glass jar centerpieces with greenery and white flowers.
• Silk flowers closely matching your wedding colors added to the vases.
• Three 6’x3′ buffet tables with white or black table cloths.
• Round cake table with white or black table cloth.
• Round wooden cake plate with greenery and silk flower décor, closely matching your colors.
• Head table with white or black table cloth and vine greenery.
• Flickering lanterns decorate the walls and poles.
• Warm white fairy lights on the ceiling.
• Air conditioning and fans for summer months (enclosed, uninsulated space, comfy but not ice cold).
• Propane heaters and electric heat for early spring and late fall (enclosed, uninsulated space, comfy but may require sweaters with temps under 30 degrees outside).
• Creekside Pavilion, open air, with wooden folding chairs, warm fairy lights and flickering lanterns.
• Tent sides in one section of Creekside Pavilion during early spring and late fall.
• Deluxe décor can be added for an additional fee (chair sashes, plate chargers, etc.)
• One handicap accessible restroom in downstairs reception area/2 restrooms upstairs in the dressing areas.
• Horseshoe and cornhole games.
• Sandbox for kids.
• Small firepit for early spring and late fall months.
• Pet-friendly wedding venue.